• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ensim Logs

Loon

I couldn't find a more suitable forum to put this in :(

Anyway, does anybody know if there's a way to delete or clear the access log from an ensim control panel?

Currently my logs are cleared every week, which i presume is how my host has it set.

The problem is when my log gets to 30+mb in size it becomes a nightmare :( Downloading it is ok because i have a fast connection, but when i want to open it in notepad or a text editor, it really really lags my pc, and takes ages to search through because it keeps freezing up.

Before my host changed servers a few months back i had a plesk panel and it was great because i could delete the logs as i wanted, but i can't find any details of how to do that in ensim.

If it's not possibile is there any application made for just reading log files that wont lag and lock up with files 30mb and upwards?

Back