• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Enquiring about hosting.

Manero said:
How much would it cost for around 1Gb space and somewhere near 300GB BW. My current site is last-sig.be

I'm only looking for established hosting, I dont want to see my hosting be lost within a few months. Cheers, Manero.

Hi Manero we've been hosting since 1999. According to your the best we can provide you is with our NetStarter Kit which has:

2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, FTP Login
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Rifat said:
Hi Manero we've been hosting since 1999. According to your the best we can provide you is with our NetStarter Kit which has:

2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, FTP Login
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Those are decent plans. Does it include GD and freetype.

Are there any other offers. I have decided to change my requests.

1GB space
100GB Bandwidth (Able to be upgraded)
PHP
GD
Freetype
.htaccess
FTP
No setup fee

Spiked Hosting can offer the following plan:

==================================================
Spiked Hosting Custom Plan
+Webspace: 4 GB
+Bandwidth: 100 GB
+Price: $19.95/mo / PayPal Accepted / PM me or see our support board for more information!
Plan Features
+Unlimited subdomains, addon domains, MySQL databases
+PHP, CGI, SQL
+Hosted on high speed, very reliable servers, with an uptime of 99% or better!
+Live Chat Support and Support Board available

We are currently starting every account manually, as we're currently still getting our billing system up and running!

Last edited:
Based on the requirements in your latest update. Hosting-shack can offer you our HS-Advanced Plan. Our plans are cPanel Powered.

HS-Advanced;
------------------------
| 5Gb's Web Space
| 100GB's Bandwidth
| Untimited Features
| 24/7 Support
------------------------
All for only $22.50/month

For more information please see here, and our TOS is located here.

We are in the middle of resinstalling Client Exec. So for the mean time, if you wish to order with us, can you please email: sales@hosting-shack.net

Last edited:
Since you didnt mention the control panel you wish to use, so i can offer you 1 gb space and 100gb bw for 10$ per month or as you originally requested 1gb+ space and 350Gb bw for 20$ per month. But it wont come with cpanel but some other control panel. So if intersted contact me via pm or via my signature link.

Manero,

Do you currently need that much transfer or is that far down the road? If you only need a smaller amount of bandwidth you may want to go with a more reliable/established host and start with their smaller plan and then move up from there and eventually use a custom plan or move to a dedicated server. You can take the 300gb offers for under $50/mo but you will be sadly mistaken if you think they can actually support your required transfer without giving you trouble at every turn

Its not so much that its established, but its like a image hosting site. You can see it at http://www.last-sig.be

The images use dynamic data and update every two minutes, but only if someone views the image otherwise it doesnt update. (caching for 2 min) At the moment around 800 people are actually using the images on forums and their websites. I get only about 100 hits a day and around 800 page views a day. I get around 1000000 hits on the images each month. It currently is using around 20GB a month.

So I can probably go for hosting with 30GB a month and then expand this package by 10GB each month. Only problem is I am not really earning any revenue which is why I am asking for the large package at the small price.

AvailNetworks said:
Manero,

Do you currently need that much transfer or is that far down the road? If you only need a smaller amount of bandwidth you may want to go with a more reliable/established host and start with their smaller plan and then move up from there and eventually use a custom plan or move to a dedicated server. You can take the 300gb offers for under $50/mo but you will be sadly mistaken if you think they can actually support your required transfer without giving you trouble at every turn

To add to this; Many people start a site thinking their site is going to make a huge impact, when the fact is, it's not. If you think something is new, it's not, someone else has already done it.

A good starter site will need no more than 1 GB webspace and 10 GB bandwidth, which now, you can get for around $5.00/mo.

I was referring more to the established hosts, not your site. You will see offers all over the place anywhere from 2.95/mo to $100/mo for the exact same thing. I was pointing out that if you plan to grow and want something reliable you may have to severely lower your bandwidth requirements or raise your budget and go with a reliable company.

anyone who tells you that selling 100gb+ bandwidth and gigs of space for under $50/mo is not overselling is nuts.

Well at my current host which i have been with for nearly a year offers 3GB space and 90GB of Bandwidth for $8.43 a month. And when I was talking about my site before the post ont he page before asked if my site was established. I do value reliablity over cheap prices but I also have to take price into consideration as my site is not selling a product or service and it is difficult for me to earn money.

I can lower my bandwidth request to 30GB but as I said it will be changing all the time. Most the bandwidth (over 90% probably) is used by people viewing the images through forums and peoples sites.

AvailNetworks said:
I was referring more to the established hosts, not your site. You will see offers all over the place anywhere from 2.95/mo to $100/mo for the exact same thing. I was pointing out that if you plan to grow and want something reliable you may have to severely lower your bandwidth requirements or raise your budget and go with a reliable company.

anyone who tells you that selling 100gb+ bandwidth and gigs of space for under $50/mo is not overselling is nuts.

So, by me selling for $19.95 100 GB bandwidth, I'm not reliable? That's not what my 99.7% uptime for the last six months has said.

if you are getting a decent amount of traffic, to earn revenue why dont you throw some ads up on there to gain some revenue. 30gb of traffic can be had for under $10/mo but the whole 90gb of bandwidth for so little cash.....let those hosts die quietly, they will eventually burn themselves out

Spiked Hosting can offer the following plan:

Spiked Hosting Starter Plan
+Webspace: 1000 MB
+Bandwidth: 25 GB
+Price: $3.95/mo / PayPal Accepted / PM me or see our support board for more information!
Plan Features
+Unlimited subdomains, addon domains, MySQL databases
+PHP, CGI, SQL
+Hosted on high speed, very reliable servers, with an uptime of 99% or better!
+Live Chat Support and Support Board available

We are currently starting every account manually, as we're currently still getting our billing system up and running!

was not pointing at you directly, forgive me if it seemed that way. I was making a general statement about the hosting community

Kommercial said:
So, by me selling for $19.95 100 GB bandwidth, I'm not reliable? That's not what my 99.7% uptime for the last six months has said.

Back