• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Enquiring about hosting.

Jan said:
Registered through: DomainRightNow
Domain Name: PRECISION-HOSTING.COM
Created on: 27-Jan-06
Expires on: 27-Jan-07
Last Updated on: 28-Jan-06

Thanks for that Jan. I would rather hosts only make offers if they have been up for 5 or more months.

Manero said:
Thanks for that Jan. I would rather hosts only make offers if they have been up for 5 or more months.

Honestly, i wouldnt touch a web host if they didnt have atleast a year or 2 in business. You seem to be putting alot of thought into this which is good so might i also suggest you consider going with an established hosting company of a year or two atleast.

Last edited:
I need some new offers. I want to move on form current host. But I have a budget of $5 a month.

Diskspace is not hassle.
Bandwidth - 40GB
Freetype
GD
.htacesss

Hello, we can offer the following custom plan:

1000 MB disk space
40 GB transfer
unlimited email
unlimited databases
unlimited subdomains
cPanel, Fantastico, XPSkin
GD, IM, Freetype
fast servers
You pay: $12.99/month

We offer a 14 day money back guarantee. Uptime link upon request.

Are you of the inquisitive type? Direct your questions to sales@intekhosting.com

What is Freetype? I have honestly never heard of that. But I can offer you hosting with GD and IM already on the server with the following plan:

625 MB Space
40 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Hosted on Dual Opteron Server (optimized for maximum speed and reliability)
All For: $9.99 / month

I know this double your budget, but we can always put together a smaller plan if you are interested. Let me know.

Check out the link to the hosting site in my signature.

Back