• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Enquiring about hosting.

Manero

How much would it cost for around 1Gb space and somewhere near 300GB BW. My current site is last-sig.be

I'm only looking for established hosting, I dont want to see my hosting be lost within a few months. Cheers, Manero.

Hello Manero,

Rajhosting.com
would like to present to you the following custom shared hosting package:

------------------------------------
Manero Plan
+ Webspace: Ultimate 1000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 300GB
+ Price: $16.95/mo | PayPal Payment Method | To order email me @ rajuthan@gmail.com
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ Unlimited Mysql Databases
+ Webmail, Unmetered Ftp Accounts
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 99.9% uptime guarantee
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ We Use Dual Pentium Xeon 3.06GHz Processors

Manero said:
A bit of both. I am in the need of a new host.

Is http://canaca.com/ a bad host. They seem to be overselling, and dont look liable.

Regards to canaca, your best bet would to look on webhostingtalk[dot]com & search for reviews on them. Godaddy havent had a good month (also look for reviews on them) on the above address. If you need any other help please do ask :).

Last edited:
Hey,

We've been hosting since November 2002 and will be around for many years to come.

We can offer you this on our US servers:
1GB Space
300GB Bandwidth
Cpanel + Fantastico
Unlimited Other Features...
$14.99 /month

Please email/MSN peter@real-hosts.com for more information or to order.

Thanks,

Is this 300Gb transfer allowance an actual requirement or just an estimate ?

What will be generating the data for this ? Static pages or a lot of dynamic content ?

monaghan said:
Is this 300Gb transfer allowance an actual requirement or just an estimate ?

What will be generating the data for this ? Static pages or a lot of dynamic content ?

Most the data will be used on the Dynamic Images. The 300GB allowance can vary. Like currently I need only 30GB but as it grows I will need more bandwidth.

Hi Manero,

TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of space and 40GB transfer per month for US$9.99 per month. Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. While we don't list hosting packages larger than this size on our site, custom packages based on the same pricing structure are also available.

All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Last edited:
Manero said:
Most the data will be used on the Dynamic Images. The 300GB allowance can vary. Like currently I need only 30GB but as it grows I will need more bandwidth.

OK, If it's all dynamic images, then I'm guessing you'll be quite CPU intensive, so you'll need a lightly loaded host rather than a budget one.

We'd want in the region of $35-40/month, however that resource would be allocated to your account and not resold to other customers.

Manero said:
I'm only looking for established hosting, I dont want to see my hosting be lost within a few months. Cheers, Manero.
Please read the requirements before you reply.

monaghan said:
however that resource would be allocated to your account and not resold to other customers.
Manero said:
What do you mean by this.

Sorry, thought this was obvious. We only sell our resource once unlike some cheaper hosts. Perhaps if I should have stated "We don't oversell"

Manero said:
How much would it cost for around 1Gb space and somewhere near 300GB BW. My current site is last-sig.be

It will cost $50 a month for this as a custom plan , and we started in 2001 and we are planning to be around forever :wink2:

If you have any questions contact us or visit our website at www.internethosting4u.com

Back