• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

e2k.boxnet.net

e2k

Well, tought i could put my site here too..

The short version used to be e2k.boxnet.net , but something happened to it, and it doesn't work anymore, so here's the real url; e2k

The thing is that i wanted to keep it all simple. no heavy graphics or anything :rolleyes: and as you probably noticed, it is Very simple. But anyways.. Comment on things i could do to improve the site ...

Last edited:
I like it. Its not to much for the 56k users, and it doesnt have anything bright to hurt someones eyes when its extremely late at night. ^_^

Not bad! :)

Your images are a little large; some of them are over 300kb each. Not only will this piss off visitors with slow internet connections, but it's also a pretty big waste of bandwdith.

P.s.

Q: Can i copy the HTML of your site without your permission? A: Guess twice, No and no.
Q: With your permission? A: Trust me, you won't get my permission.

You do realise that, should anyone want to steal your ideas/layout/whatever, they'll just view the source and copy it without giving a shit what you think? :p

I think it's funny how people are still so pendantic about having someone steal their source...

yup, you're completely right :D
but i didn't have anything else to write at the moment..
i could probably change the big image to gif, if it would make it smaller or something..

Originally posted by e2k
i could probably change the big image to gif, if it would make it smaller or something..

I was referring more specifically to the photos (and thumbnails) in your gallery. :)

Originally posted by Aquatix
I was referring more specifically to the photos (and thumbnails) in your gallery. :)
Of course :D You think it would help to make them .gif?

Originally posted by CoRN
I like it very much Ultra clean layout, A++
Well thank you very much :biggrin2:

Back