• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

drwhoisbadwolf.com

Reg Web

Am looking for domain name drwhoisbadwolf.com/net.

Have no money, no cc etc.

Will put Google ads on every page.

Will also put links to your site - text/image - if you wish.

Thanks in advance

I am already a member of wm-home, but I would prefer the domain before next saturday at 7 pm otherwise it would defy the object of it! And there is no way I will be able to post 400 times without spamming or breaking your TOS!

EDIT:I am using PHP-Nuke, so any banners you wish to put on MUST BE AN IMAGE. Please help me get this domain as I am almost certain it will get many a unique visitor due to the popularity of its content!

Last edited:
The problem is that there are literally scores of Dr Who websites already established and without even having attempted this site, you haven't a clue if yours will be popular.

Have a look at this list for 163 Dr. Who sites.

Anyway, if you're that confident that it'll be a success, why don't you get a PayPal account and buy a domain? If it's successful, you'll get your money back.

you dont need to have a credit card
you need a bank account and a computer, both that im sure you already have

on the left --add bank account
add it
confirm
pay with your bank money thruh paypal with an e-check

OR

www.000domains.com
pay with a money order

Last edited:
My parent won't let me get a paypal account.

I don't see what is wrong with the deal of google ads - it can be quite a money spinner, specially as I do not remove the ads, even after i have paid off the domain name.

The deal is nobody has a guarantee on the return of their investment.

May spend 8 bucks for your domain, but with no traffic your domain could only bring in a buck or two, if any.

anyhow, why cant you use 000domains.
goto post office, ask for a money order of 13.50$, pay a buck or two fee, 50cents stamp/envelope and there you go. your own domain

And dont tell us your parents wont let you send a money order :p

Back