• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Driving a Porsche

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
In the snow is great! :p

Here is a picture of the latest addition to my growing fleet of cars

68815_10151363575005775_1230093983_n.jpg

That is all :p

Oooh Purdy.

My car was a Toyota Camry (05) Sportivo Deluxe.
toyota_sportivo_96837981545802566.jpg

Note: This is the same model as my car with the same colour and body kit, it isn't a photo of my car.

No its a NA...but I am looking into a ls swap on it!
holy ---- that's going to be serious. Especially if you slap a centrifugal supercharger on it, or turbo the LS.

A lot of people swap LS1's into the first and second generation Nissan Z-cars, too.

:O very nice, I drive a VW scirocco for day to day, I get my beasty land rover out when I want to do some weekend off roading :bandit2:

:O very nice, I drive a VW scirocco for day to day, I get my beasty land rover out when I want to do some weekend off roading :bandit2:
Wowwww, a Scirocco? 1991/1992?

I have a 1995 Range Rover, it's fun as hell, and even when it snows here it's a damn beast, never slips ... I call it the Rhino. Had to push several people up hills with it because their cars/trucks/SUV couldn't handle it.

Back