• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dragonball Z

How would you rate my YaBB and Site

• They are both the Best One Yet!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • They are cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are OK

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • YaBB is the best but the site stinks!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Site is good but the YaBB sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They Both Suck!

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should have mentiond that your friend was 11. It probably would have changes the way we looked at the site.

I agree that people here can be mean sometimes
tell your friend not to worry to much about it. Tell him the only way from here is up, and as he leans more, someday he will have a kickass site.

I agree that having a big project that you think is soo cool get shot down in flames is a real kick in the teeth, but i dont think it is worth crying for days over.

Re: You Peeps are soo stupid!

Originally posted by usaiyans
I like dbz but not that much, and f**k you all, if you say I suck too, You peeps don't have to be that mean you know, You could be kind of nice, Thats why I gave everyone who says DBZ Sucks a Thumb Down, :angry2:
We are entitled to our own opinion.

Tell your friend this tip: never use namezero [again]. Pay for the damn domain. Also, don't put everything on the front page, and ALWAYS (this is critical), ALWAYS keep one copy of the site going so that visitors can still come while he redesigns. Also, make sure you're as efficient as possible. He could have changed the three pop-ups to a for loop repeating three times.

Even if you hate DBZ, still say sorry to the kid, He is crying his ass off, he wasted 3 months on that freaken site! :confused:
It's not our fault that he spent months working on something that didn't turn out well, we didn't do anything wrong by being truthful, and it's not our duty to make kids happy nor is it our responsibility if somebody cries because we said something that he disagrees upon. It's his problem if he's throwing a fit because some of us don't like DB-cdefg.

I never thought I would read a DB-cdefg related thread and reply in it... *lol*

My friend, the guy who owns the site and saw this form, he was crying people, Real Tears Coming out of his eyes, Can't you peeps say something nice for a change, You all like something stupid, Don't say you don't becoz I know!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:
well anywayz, You better start posting sorries here, or else my friend will never stop crying, he in only 11 years old, Please peeps say sorry, hurting other people's feeling isn't nice.!!!!!! :cry2:

This doesn't change the fact that I still think the site sucks. And it still does.
Even if you hate DBZ, still say sorry to the kid, He is crying his ass off, he wasted 3 months on that freaken site! :confused:
I refuse to say sorry for my opinion. And DBZ still sucks.

Back