• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Double Penetration

Editor

Approach your target audience with two websites.

For the remainder of August, we're offering two for the price of one hosting on our AH02 and AH03 plans.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AH02
US$52.50 per year
  • 300MB Disk Space
  • 6GB Data Transfer
  • 5 mySQL Databases
  • 2 Free Domain Pointers
AH03
US$8.25 per month
US$82.50 per year
  • 500MB Disk Space
  • 12GB Data Transfer
  • 5 mySQL Databases
  • 3 Free Domain Pointers

Enjoy the prompt and friendly service on offer at Aussie Hosts. Feel free to drop by at www.aussieforum.com and see the benefits of joining our active community.

We primarily use a range of US and Canadian datacentres, chosen for their superior levels of performance. Australian-based hosting is also available.

More information is available at www.aussiehosts.com

Regards

Gary Meadows

Last edited:
When I first saw the title of this thread you had me a bit worried.... :biggrin2:

Great prices though.

Yeah, you had me worried there too when I saw the title. Interesting how you chose to name your plans as such... ;)

But what worried me even more was when I first took at the prices. I thought you were selling AH02 for $2.50 a year (somehow missed the 5 in front of it :biggrin2: )! :eek:

Last edited:
Originally posted by conkermaniac
I thought you were selling AH02 for $2.50 a year (somehow missed the 5 in front of it :biggrin2:)! :eek:

No...we'd like to be around for a bit longer yet. :)

Cheers

Gary

Back