• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

~**//Doonibhai\\**~

It looks good, maybe you could enlarge a bit the font.

But please tell me what code are u using to take control of the status bar text cause I wanna do something similar on my site.

- change that logo! it's ugly!! (sorry)
- change something on that top menu, maybe using images? or other font
- a hover effect for the links in the menu are nice too :)
- the copyright table is too large compared with the main table (check your site in a higher resolution)

Why use "/" and "\"? It spoils the links. And redesign the logo, I've to admit, it's sub-standard [apologies]

Originally posted by khuldun
I have changed it hope you like the logo now;)
it's a little bit better now, but I still don't like it :(

it looks crappy, unprofessional....

I think the bouncing text at the status bar should definitely be taken out. It's so distracted when you're reading things on the site.

True, for both the logo and the bouncing text. It would be better if I could see the link to a particular page, instead of the bouncing text.

there are some links that one doesnt want to let others know any way i have left that view source option if any one wants to see the url he can or by simply viewing the properties of the link.

After looking at your site extensively, I've finally realised that the main reason your site doesn't stand out well lies in the choice of colours. If it were in orange or yellow, it would be magnificent. However, you chose grey with dark blue which more or less is very common. Just my two cents worth of opinion. ;)

change the font
get rid of the ads - most of them at least
more images - DO NOT USE PAINT!

Back