• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't Bleed when you see this!

M Bacon

I have had this weird idea of starting a hosting company with a castle/mid-evil theme. I was wondering what you guys thought about it. Its http://bloodhost.net I know its a template and I want you guys to see the whole site before you decide on if its good enough or not.

Last edited:
Personally, my first thought is that the name doesn't fit the design. I expected blood red and black instead of a pretty blue/dark theme.

Outside of that, the design doesn't look bad, simple and a little generic, but simplicity is never a bad thing.

Personally, my first thought is that the name doesn't fit the design. I expected blood red and black instead of a pretty blue/dark theme.

Outside of that, the design doesn't look bad, simple and a little generic, but simplicity is never a bad thing.

/agree (except i see a white/blue/orange site, not blue/dark).
You could try adding some blood-related content/images. A heart, a red or blue vein (hell, you could use blue 'blood' and use some nobility-related slogan).

Also...
12-04-2006:
Domain for sale!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer elit. Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Aenean n Phasellus porta. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, conctetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus.
orta. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, conctetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus.

more news!
Maybe you should remove that "domain for sale", or properly explain it. I know I'd prefer not to be hosted with a company looking to sell itself...

I have had this weird idea of starting a hosting company with a castle/mid-evil theme. I was wondering what you guys thought about it. Its http://bloodhost.net I know its a template and I want you guys to see the whole site before you decide on if its good enough or not.

Nope - not fitting to the domain name, you can't just get a good domain and chuck a template at it.

One of the MODs is missing to steer that one, go for what it is, goth, vampire, dark. Fit the market :classic2:

Same here, it needs "more red" to it.

Back