• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DomainZero $$$

KNK

HAs anyone already had to pay for another yr of their domain that they got with DomainZero? Or heard any news on how much it will be ... ?

I just wanted o know cause my few domians are going to expire real soon in Sept. Thanks! :D

I have asked about it.the price they told me was 24.95$
exxpensive so if you want to keep them be quick to transfer them to another registrar like GoDaddy. 8.95$ for a year :)

I thought you weren't allowed to transfer you DomainZero Domain ... ? Did they change something? OR you mean buy it when the year is up with godaddy.com ?

no no you can easily transfer your domain to another registrar.I have allready transfered mine :)

but you have to check if your domain is "active" before the transfer at whois.enom.com

if it says active than ok but if locked than you must turn it to active.how? well changing the nameservers and updating the contact info would be enough.

That's funny, I have done all that. Nothing. It was weeks ago that I did that. Still nothing came up about locked/unlocked check box.

well there is not something like "active/locked box" forget it
what's shown at the whois.enom.com when you make a whois for your domain?

if still unlocked than email enom to unlock your domain.probably they will do it.

Change your name servers once or twice, then go back to the main control panel page.

Then, somewhere (I think it's near the bottom) there is a little check box that says something along the lines of...er, well I can't remember, but make sure you check it or uncheck it... one of the two. :D

tried that over and over.. a long time ago and recently ... cause i changed servers and hosts and i had to change the DNS addresses ... a few times... i dont have none of that

Email enom (as discussed in another thread), and have them transfer the domain(s) to an account you've set up at enom.

Back