• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domainzero question..

A friend of mine has been having trouble logging into his account. They said the password is incorrect, but when he sent them an email requesting it, it was the same password he has been using....see, this is why I buy my domain names

i wish there was another service like domain zero out there... but where you own the domain

hehe

I know of a service that is $0.027 a day (almost 2 1/2 cents). Granted, 2 1/2 cents is more than free, but...

where at? cuz i am a cheap@$$ but i am getting a domain mabey skaz.nu or skaz.dk cuz i hate coms and net and orgs, but i have a .net now

but i am closer, i have a phone number to give out ;)

the reason i want to own my domain is cuz of ewmail and co hosting.. cant do that with a free domain

i had a chance to sign up with domain zero, but thought the same was bad and like the others... i wish the would come back.. PLEASE get a host out there like domain zero -_^

heh

Originally posted by Mrh0ax
mabey skaz.nu or skaz.dk cuz i hate coms and net and orgs...

Well you're on your own there. Those domains cost whatever you can find them for. .nu isn't all that bad, provided you don't make lots of DNS changes. ($10/change I believe).

whoa... jeeze and i thought nu had a good name ;)

well, mabey dk, or something

i hate .coms like i said before

alot of ones intrested me i liked .ky but that costs 100$ a year

Yep, and .nu looked to be a bit more desireable until .com's dropped to $10/yr. Now $45/2yrs. seems pricey :)

Back