• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domainredirect???

jiminsd

I keep stumbling across them (domainredirect.com) and yet I've never read about them here. Anyone know anything about them?

If you dont mind the fact that your 'real' URL wont be cloaked, then they are ok, BUT, here are a few bad parts:

They manage your DNS:
- So you little control over your domain
- you have to pay them $25 for emails

Anyway, if this doesn't bother you, then they are ok...but I think there are better ways (read = better companies). I think there were a few posts somewhere back about companies like this, best to give that a look :)

Yeah, he is right, why not use jwdx.com and centralinfo.net, that way you have full control over your domain and dont have to deal with nasty ads on your domain. Theres a tutorial at http://www.jwdx.com/domainhelp.php that should help you.

Domainredirect.com offers free Control panel even with Level 1 redirections now. With level 2 redirections they are offering Email control panels to manage aliasing/redirection.

Back