• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain sponsor?

Ok,I changed my mind,the only things I don't have or I can't do with is a site,traffic,and posting unless its a reasonable amount to post,I can allow other things like textlinks and banners,plz help me!

Last edited:
What are you talking about? -.-

btw: POST NR 500!!! Jubii! Lets do the banana! :banana:

I have a few domains, so you may use one of those without ads or anything in return, but for that let me know the site content and about your past experiences if any in making/ running website. Also, I need to see site if that exists. You may PM me the info and we can proceed from there.

Last edited:
Well,I'm not going to take the first over just yet,I want to see if anybody else is kind enough to sponsor me one like you,tanderson

XWarriors said:
Well,I'm not going to take the first over just yet,I want to see if anybody else is kind enough to sponsor me one like you,tanderson

but i am not sponsoring it.
I am only letting you use it if you have legally valid site that does not risk domain itself.
I am not asking you to put ads or link backs or garner me any revenues.
Just that I am not using them, so if you want to, I can change ns and let you use it. Ownership remains with me.
Anyways, i am sure someone may sponsor you domain afterall many good people here.

Goodluck!

Ok then, if you put my google adsense banner up IL get you your domain.

What domain do you want .com .net .org etc..

Also YOURNAMEHERE.com

If you already have a site, may I see it?

Well,I'm tryin to upload a template...so i'll recode things later if thats ok?(i'm still uploading it to),o ya right now I'm tryin to do my freeweb-hosting site,I can't decide now,but can you pm me your aim and or msn messenger id?

Last edited:
Back