• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain names

Not always, don't forget how people visualise words.
I have several with hyphens to make it make sense, as on first look the domain name all merged doesn't mean anything to a person, the old perception thing :)

Yes, but when you say domains to people it gets confusing.

Generally sites are all one word (and you can say it at the end, eg lil wayne zone.com all one word).

But if people search for lil wayne zone, lil-wayne-zone.com is more likely to be at the top of the search results ;) Works for my hyphenated ones :banana:

I think this one is perfect:

lilwaynemania.com

Its easy to remember, sounds nice and has a nice flow to it.

Good luck and best regards,

Some times you need a hyphen in a domain name so you don't confuse people. Here are some domain names that can be confusing if read wrong.
* -----presents.com - An agent/attorney search engine.
* ExpertsExchange.com - A great site with resources for IT folks and others.
* TherapistFinder.com - help for finding therapists of various stripe.
* PowerGenItalia.com - an extranet for an Italian power company
Go here [http://www.coldfusionmuse.com/index.cfm/2006/1/31/domain.name.choice] for the full article and to reveal what the domain names read with confusion.

hyphens look bad lol. Your domain will be worth more if you dont have hyphens.

there is nothing wrong with hyphens. some domains are actually easier to read with hyphens in them...

easier to read means more click thru when listed in search engines.... duh.

My opinion is to use lilwayne-mania.com. And I don`t see the wrong side in using hyphen.

Regards and BEST WISHES!!!

Back