• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain name registrar

Ive done business with them in the past purchased a domain as well as a ssl cert. I never had a problem with them, service was pretty prompt and courteous.

I've also done business with them. I have registered a few domains through them and have no problems. They control panel is relatively easy to use and not too cluttered.

Yes, I've used them in the past and was pleased. The only thing I can say negatively is that their control panel doesn't offer as many features as, say, GoDaddy.com.

I would highly recommend that you AVOID 1and1.com - Had nothing but problems with them, they make it hard to do everything that is not standard or required, and then make it even harder to move your domain somewhere else.

1and1 also have the lowest tolerance to spam, and will shut your domain down without warning.

I have used namecheap in the past, and they are great, but I do like a DirectI reseller better :D faster DNS changes, more control, etc.

http://www.registermatrix.com/ are a directI reseller, they advertise on this forum.

Yes as Richard has stated, stay away from 1and1.com I assist with a large hosting business (VistaPages) man I tell you the amount of horror stories I hear about 1and1 by ex customers that are joining VistaPages, its discussting.

As Richard said they lock your domains, if you decide to transfer I have had one client say they forced them to renew a full year ($300) plus a transfer of domain fee just so the customer could join VistaPages.

Richard left a great stay away post :).

Anyways I use namealerts.com great business. Very fast dns changes.

Namecheap.com is a reliable company that is in the web hosting market for a long while. I think they have earned their reputation being polite and responsive with every of their clients.

Back