• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain.kg / everyone.net - not working?

redfirebird.com

I signed up for a domain.kg, (I didnt want a domain.com.kg, just the domain.kg), and as far as I know its all setup.. this was a couple weeks ago. I can login at www.domain.kg, enter mydomain.kg and password, and it brings up my domain where I have all 4 everyone.net nameservers and have had them there for a while now.

but when I login to mydomain.com, everything is all setup for mydomain.kg, its setup to auto forward but its not working. under "Registrar" it says not yet checked by our registratcheck script. although I've had mydomain.com domains work just fine even though it still says that.

I do a whois lookup from the link on my mydomain.com account and it doesnt recognize my .kg domain

what? ? what 120 bux, .kg is supposed to be free, right? when signing up for the domain.kg, it never asked me about a .com.kg or anything, I only could get something.kg and it didnt tell me about no 120 dollars

Back