• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain Hosting And Webspace Offer

yarassa

This is a personal offer from you, i haven't got a service provider:

I host you with these:

FTP User, Control Panel, %99 Uptime (Because i am using a reseller program and my host is reliable), fast, CGI, custom error_pages, protected directories, 10MB Webspace, 2 Mail@yourname.com

This is free, but here is why i choose this:
Bandwith
100MB/month: 450visitor to my site/month (15/day)
200MB/month: 750visitor to my site/month (25/day)
500MB/monyh: 1800visitor to my site/month (60/day)

And if you want mysql you must send 1500visitors/month

From my calculations:
if you have 500 visitors/day avg bandwith/day 15MB.
In 30 day this number is equal to 450MB/month.
This means i want %20 of your visitors.

I dont want to fall in hard at you (!) .)
If you send (ex. you must send 450/month) a month 422, i'm not close your site but you send 400- i must close it for some reasons...

This offer for only domain hosting and it is limited for 4 website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-Domain Webspace:
And at last for personal usage i give you for free, 50kb file limit, browser upload, no ads(but you must add the counter code i gave to all pages), no zip, tar.gz, tar. Note that NO SSI, NO PHP, NO CGI, the adress is evport.com/users/yourname, if you want you have a subdomain like yourname.talf.org, no image storage, then it is not matter how the space is. I only offer this for small sites.

Contact me at postmaster@talf.org

Back