• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dog

il_fullxfull.262067240.jpg

Nice doggy :p We could always stuff him and put him on the wall? :p

Dogs are really great friends.
I just don't think I could walk a dog every day for the next 15 years so that's why I dont have one...maybe a cat. Someday. :D

I been looking to adopt one also lately. Most places I found charge between $200-$400 for the adoption and you have to bring the dog back to the vet within 3 weeks to get up to date on vaccines... (More $$).

I been looking to adopt one also lately. Most places I found charge between $200-$400 for the adoption and you have to bring the dog back to the vet within 3 weeks to get up to date on vaccines... (More $$).

Wow.... Around here, all the legitimate animal shelters charge between $60-$120 (usually around $100, but if they are overcrowded they lower the fee), and that includes all the basic vaccines + microchipping

I'm more of a cat lover rather than a dog lover but I still love dogs nonetheless.

Just want to share, one of the offsprings of our cat, Cab, was ran over by a vehicle just outside our house. :(
At first, I didn't want to believe it but then when I saw his state, he was barely breathing. I touched him by the head and said to God that I pray he'd be okay.
Then the next time I saw on the same day, he was moving more. I was hoping and thanking God. However, I saw him struggling to move his right leg so I'm afraid it's paralyzed.
Well, that's better than him dying. ;(

Here he is. He was rubbing his nose a lot, so he was missing some hair. Now he stopped and it's pretty much grown back. There was an error uploading the file. I'll have to send Peo a PM.

Dogs are really great friends.
I just don't think I could walk a dog every day for the next 15 years so that's why I dont have one...maybe a cat. Someday. :D
I'm thinking along the exact same lines. I hear Burmese cats are great companions. They have personalities like dogs and can even play fetch games. :)

Back