• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does whoever owns Addora post here?

Well I finally got an answer, but I'll tell you what, that online live support thing is less online than advertised

Perhaps it is best if they remove the live support and just focus on using the ticketing system only then.

Absolutely. The help I received when they answered my ticket was great. The "live support" was endlessly frustrating

Think live chat is the fastest method of providing support but its quality depends on the company itself.

Yeah, precisely. It was just so frustrasting seeing the icon for the support being shown as Live. I even left my chat window up overnight and still nothing the next morning.

The ticket was faster

Well the funny thing is I've seen the live support icon set to both online and offline, so you would think when it's set to online, someone would actually be online.

I wouldn't expect an answer IMMEDIATELY, but the fact that I left the window open overnight (it was probably open for about 20 hours all told) with no reply means they either have a really large clientele who have questions at all time always, or it's just "sorta online"

I have to say, overall they're a pretty good host, I wouldn't let this deter anyone from signing up with them.

Although the only other thing I'd say is I'd wish they'd stop reminding me to renew my domain name after I already have.

Well the funny thing is I've seen the live support icon set to both online and offline, so you would think when it's set to online, someone would actually be online.

I wouldn't expect an answer IMMEDIATELY, but the fact that I left the window open overnight (it was probably open for about 20 hours all told) with no reply means they either have a really large clientele who have questions at all time always, or it's just "sorta online"

I have to say, overall they're a pretty good host, I wouldn't let this deter anyone from signing up with them.

Although the only other thing I'd say is I'd wish they'd stop reminding me to renew my domain name after I already have.

Well, I usually get answers that I don't really satisfy during my conversation with support staffs on the live support.
But answers I usually get is much better when I submitted over the support ticket.
Perhaps, it is because the support staff have more time to think before they post the reply.

Back