• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

does anyone use 1 and 1 web hosting?

I got the offer of a .co.uk domain for free for the first year, so far so good but their control panel should be better considering its customer base

The best way to know about them is to check their reviews in various review sites. Customer feedback helps much to know about the reliability and stability of a particular web host.

Just for your update their control panel is a bit complicated and while migrating your account to another hosting company you will face lots of
issues while getting your backup with their control panel.

You need to check for customer reviews. These reviews can help you to get better idea about their services. Also you can initiate a live chat and check their service.

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
As an alternative, can also recommend glowhost.com and its cheap web hosting deals. It is time-tested one (since 2002). A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

I never used the 1 and 1 web hosting but I research about this hosting domain as I came to know that it is very secured and desire domain. It is a great web hosting for developers and professionals.

Back