• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

does any1 have

mogawowo

paid hosting that thhey would like to let me use for free so i can test out my site and tell every 1 how good there hosting is ;) please :)

You can get some special deals/offers by just checking in those forums....here or at webhostingtalk.com
Otherwise just go with a paid host that offers a money back guarantee, and most do that.

We can offer you this for free:

Domain Hosting
25MB WebSpace
1GB B/W
FTP Access (1 Account)
1 E-Mail Address (you@yourdomain.com)
Web Statistics
Plesk Control Panel
PHP/2 MySQL/CGI/Perl/SSI

All this for free as long as you mention us somewhere on your site (like on your links page or something), we won't put any ads or popups or popunders on your site, a normal paid hotsing plan, just for free.

Only requirement: At least refer 2 people to us, or make note of 2 posts in which you have mentioned us here at these boards or somewhere else.

How to signup: E-mail me at MerliNdr2@insightbb.com. This may not look like my professional e-mail address, because it isn't. I'm still waiting for our site's DNS to propagate. Once it is all setup (within the next 2 or 3 days), and you have got in contact with myself, you should get your hosting. :)

If you desire more than is listed here, please let me know and we might be able to work something out.

CertifiedBOMB

Last edited:
Back