• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you thinkhost should do free hosting

Do you thinkhost should do free hositng

• YES

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
thinking

I am thinking of allowing free hosting but under very limited and strict terms I wana get your opinions on this one. * Please note that I work for staff I am not the admin *

if you provide free hosting, those clients must be on a different server. It is not fair (or professional) to put paid and free hosting clients on the same server. I don't think your paid clients would appreciate it.

I'd say if you're that committed to offering people free hosting, then by all means, go for it. However...if you want to keep your business, I'd advise against it. People who use free hosting sites, and yeah, I'll include myself in this category, will always be looking for ways to abouse the service.

I know from provious experience. By limiting them on what they can and can not due ensures secutiry and also make sure that they follow tos.

Back