• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have problems with pixelhostings too?

Albert

Since months I have problems with http://pixelhosting.net/ and unfortunately they don't answer all my support-tickets in the last time. I was a long time patient before I posted here to get a feedback, because for years I was a very satisfied customer of them.

It is always the same:
"Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at /home/$username on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

Is it so hard to increase the diskspace? How could these problems take months? At the moment there are the following mountpoints out of space:

/dev/root virtfs 57G 54G 0 100% /var/log
/dev/root virtfs 1012M 1012M 0 100% /tmp
/dev/root virtfs 57G 54G 0 100% /home/

The last weeks I noticed that /home was always between 98-100% full and /var had a critical size.

Do you have similiar problems and has anyone an idea when it will work again for more than a few days?

Their main website doesn't seem to work for me and my guess would be that they are a) lazy or b) short on cash.

Back