• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Re:-

Any LinkedIn member can follow a company that has set up a Company Page to get updates on key developments. If you want to set up a page for your organization, first check out the requirements.

Its a complete social network specially designed for businessman's and professionals. By using LinkedIn we promote our business in professionals.

Well I do have an account in Link In and still active and using it everyday. It's a good social networking sites, but more on stories on business and careers or if you are looking for one Link In is the best site for you.

I set up an account years ago, never used it. But I get constant emails from them, and people inviting me to use it. Bit annoying.

Yeah, I use LinkedIn, although I only use it to keep track of my resume and then generate a resume for me in PDF form when I need it. I don't really use it for the whole "social" aspect of it.

Hello friend, Yes I have a account in Linkdin. Recently I have come to know that you can easily customize your Linkdin profile URL same as facebook vanity URL

yeah i have an a account on LinkedIn because this is very important platform for advertising of our product.

Yes, I do have an account and I think every professional person should have account on linkedin which is the best social network site for the professionals and businessmen.

Back