• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a smartphone?

I'm using an LG Stylo smartphone. I run google chrome browser. I like the wide screen on the phone. I can do everything on it, and it is very user friendly.

Yes, I have smart phone which helps me access net any where any time. I have Samsung Galaxy s6 and i use chrome browser on my phone

I hate smart phones - have a very old fashioned 2004 model Nokia 1100 as I prefer to use my phone just for making and receiving calls. However during the summer finally relented. While I was checking out the Nokia Lumia, a sales man at our local Carrefour convinced me to buy a middle of the range Samsung J5 instead. Dated June 2015. Since I'm a Smart Phone phobe, thought I didn't want to spend too much money on a smart phone, but didn't want to buy a cheap one either. Approx 180 USD.

Capture.png

Here are the specs:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j5-7184.php

What I like about it are the rich colours of the screen. Phone has been designed to use minimal battery power. It only drains power when it is being used. I haven't given it a full workout yet though. Mostly play with it when I remember as it comes with a free SIM card. Great camera as well with 13 MP.

Yes, I think almost everyone has smartphone nowadays. I use Meizu M5 right now. I should say, I was surprised about the quality and possibilities of this phone.

Now I have an HTC One A9 and I fucks with it. Getting ready to get a new one soon. Will be another HTC.

Back