• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a smartphone?

Yes, I have Samsung Galaxy S4 at the moment and looking forward to switch to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which is coming in the next month. I have been using different Android phones for about 5 years and now my life seems to be incomplete without a smartphone. I love to go the Google Play market and download new apps virtually on daily basis. I have also couple of my Google play accounts banned in the past for some unknown reason but I still love Google Play and Android. They Rock

Since this thread was first started, I've switched from the Samsung Xzibit (low-end barely-smartphone) to the Samsung Galaxy S3, which I procured for like (edit: $50) from the AT&T store when I switched from T-Mobile. Immediately loaded Cyanogenmod (then, CM10.1, Now, CM11M10) on it, and have been completely happy since. It's great. Not a damn fluke with Cyanogenmod.

I've got a note 2 and use it for the internet pretty much everyday :).

I don't visit FWS but I do use FF. Really no complaints about it and the screen size works wonders for me when considering I use the internet daily (not a lot of screen resizing involved).

I have an LG Volt from Boost Mobile and I love it. It runs on the latest Android firmware and I use the Opera or the stock browser.

No, but I do have a valid reason. I've used computers for over 15 years, and I'm a big nerd and technofile.

Lately though, I've realized just how much the internet has taken over my life, and affected me in many negative ways. This includes socially; my generation doesn't know how to interact with each other anymore, mentally; it's difficult to remember anything when information is there at the push of a button, and in other aspects of life.

I honestly don't think the constant influx of information is a good thing, and it's certainly been an addiction in my life. Just try going without the internet for a couple weeks and you'll see what I mean.

For this reason, I'm trying to use computers and the internet as a tool rather than a lifestyle, and connect with people on a more intimate basis. Sometimes this involves leaving my (dumb) phone at home entirely. So it's for this reason that I choose not to carry a miniature PC with me all the time, and experience life rather than creating endless diversions.

Just purchased my first Smart Phone. A Junior in its class Samsung Galaxy J5. It comes with a nifty camera though. 13 mega pixels. Second camera has 5. 1.5 GB memory and 8GB space. Still have to open it up though, and will wait a while first. Just so much to do these days and not enough time to get to everything.

Just purchased my first Smart Phone. A Junior in its class Samsung Galaxy J5. It comes with a nifty camera though. 13 mega pixels. Second camera has 5. 1.5 GB memory and 8GB space. Still have to open it up though, and will wait a while first. Just so much to do these days and not enough time to get to everything.
That's lovely! Enjoy your first Smart Phone.

Back