• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a smartphone?

I had an Android and loved tweaking it, but now have an iPhone 5 and love it. It's came in very useful, especially with the huge amount of apps available.

[JSH]John;1179797 said:
I had an Android and loved tweaking it, but now have an iPhone 5 and love it. It's came in very useful, especially with the huge amount of apps available.

ew iphones lol.

Android for life!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, on 3 Mobile (UK). With unlimited internet plan, it literally is used all the time for the internet and I use the same browser as on my pc (Chrome) so I have them synced to make life easier.

I have iphone 3gs. its a basic smart phone. But i think in this modern era. Smart phone is the solution of computers or laptops and any device. It entertain you, and inform you.

Shame on me I have bought my smartphone only 3 month ago and I regret not buying it earlier.
I use LG L5 with android 4.0
With Google Chrome browser

I used to have a Droid RAZR but I have an iPhone 5C now. I still can't tell if iOS is better than Android. I have mixed feelings for both of them.

iPhone 4S over here. I purchased that when my very old Motorola phone died. Gotta love mobile email, especially on public transportation...

Back