• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a smartphone?

I haven't read FWS on my phone, but I have on my Nexus. I don't visit this place often. I have a Galaxy Note 2 (broke my HD2) JellyBean 4.1.2, Chrome, Stock and Opera.

I'm totally behind in phones. I have an old Nokia 1100 (2004) that can phone and send and receive messages. Must say the plus of that is a battery that lasts for a week before it needs recharging. I still have the same battery from 2004 as well. I am thinking of upgrading however. But will probably stay with Nokia. I like Nokia's focus on phone first and all of the other bells and whistles second.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S. It's not the best smart phone in the world, but it does its job.

I'm looking to upgrade to either the HTC One or whatever Samsung comes out with. Though, I've tested the HTC One, and it seems perfect for what I want. However, I'm reserving myself from spending on a new phone until the S4 comes out.

Do you have a smartphone and do you use it on the internet?

What kind of phone do you have, what does it run on and what kind of browser do you use?

Do you visit FWS with it?

Recently got my first iphone. It is amazing device and made my life so easy. Would recommend everyone to get a smartphone

I am using smartphone from since 2011. My first smartphone was xperia now using galaxy s3. That's great for net browsing and email checking.

I have Galaxy S3 with Android 4.0.4 (ICS) and I use it a lot for browsing the internet, reading email etc. I don't have a data plan though so I have to use it only on Wi-Fi.

i don't know what smartphone is, but i have SE Xperia Mini. But still i'm smarter than my phone, so it is notsosmartthanmephone i guess :D

Back