• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a gun in your house

Do you have a gun in your house?

• Total voters

Paul

Do you have a gun in your house?

If you do please state the country you are in,

Thanks Jan for the Idea :idea:

Last edited:
I live in the USA. I have 2 45 cal. semi automatic hand guns, 2 32 cal semi auto hand guns, 2 rifles one shot gun. I can protect myself and my family if I have to.

I don't have a gun, live in the UK.

So far the point is being prooved well, only person who has a gun is in the US and also the only one who feels they need it to protect their family.

I don't have a gun, live in the UK.

So far the point is being prooved well, only person who has a gun is in the US and also the only one who feels they need it to protect their family.

Love the way you put that :lol:.

No gun here, living in England. There are people who have guns obviously but unlike the US, it's quite hard to get your hands on one without being caught.

I know for certain that if everyone here had a gun or could get one easily, crime would increase tenfold or even more.

No guns... but I have a samurai sword beside my bed. ;)
So don't play jokes on me while I am asleep. :lolz:

Japan

Why do we need guns when we have dogs?.

I hate dogs because they aren't kept in check. You control a gun by pulling the trigger. A dog, however, blows up when he feels like attacking someone, and a mere human has hardly any way to stop one once he does attack.

There was an incident once here involving a dog and a gun.
If I remember correctly something like this happened:

Family A (who owns a dog) goes to visit Family B.
After a while, the dog jumps on the little kid of Family B ripping off part of her face permanently.
Family B's father, who had a gun, pulled the trigger and killed the dog.
Family A pressed charges against Family B, and Mr. B went to jail for killing the dog who would of killed his kid if he wouldn't have killed it.

There was an incident once here involving a dog and a gun.
If I remember correctly something like this happened:

Family A (who owns a dog) goes to visit Family B.
After a while, the dog jumps on the little kid of Family B ripping off part of her face permanently.
Family B's father, who had a gun, pulled the trigger and killed the dog.
Family A pressed charges against Family B, and Mr. B went to jail for killing the dog who would of killed his kid if he wouldn't have killed it.

Exactly why guns are better than dogs, period. Simple proof really, kinda like Plane Geometric Proofs :). Except without 58 steps of work to prove an octagon withing a square within a circle has x degree angles :p.

Back