• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you believe that ... ?

I find it's safer and easier to use PayPal. Store your bank and card details once, then just login to PayPal to make payments practically everywhere.

The most secure? Not a chance. They give me my account info over the phone all the time without even verifying my identity.

I do however believe they are in the top for reliability. They are definitely the most popular without a doubt.

very safe, to the point that now this is the third paypal account i have, which the previous two has been limited by unknown reason.

It's a well known payment service provider and many people trust it, you can also submit card payments using PayPal which gives customers peace of mind that they're using a reliable service.

I wouldn't keep money or link my bank account with PayPal ever again, they're not secure when it comes to that. I don't mind paying through them using my cards though, keeps you kinda safe, but nothing your bank couldn't sort out.

I believe it is the largest and most popular. Probably not the most secure. They're probably under attack 24 hours per day.

I believe it is the largest and most popular. Probably not the most secure. They're probably under attack 24 hours per day.

LOL idd I bet they're network security office is complete pandemonium, they are good though I use them.

PayPal is secure and safer for sure and has been for a long time, they've added new features to their services recently. Most reliable payment option I must say.

They give me my account info over the phone all the time without even verifying my identity.

I've heard horror stories from friends before about Paypal, but that's worrying. I've never had any problem using them, but I still avoid them when I can.

I think it's about as safe and secure as it's possible to get online. But as Ritz said, they are probably under constant attack. Ultimately, very little is completely safe and secure online nowadays.

I'm so sick of having idiots buy crap on eBay and then message me asking to have their money returned because they didn't read the auction where it stated "for parts or not working" or "local pickup only" so I refund their money and PayPal still keeps the 30 cent transaction fee... which is bull----. PayPal is a giant piece of crap. Of course we all know they're owned by the monopolistic ----hats at eBay. PayPal makes it far too easy for somebody to pay for merchandise and then initiate a dispute (and of course win) after they've received or used the services. PayPal also does very little to combat fraudulent credit card charge backs. I really wish someday that a payment method would surface that ultimately suffocates eBay and PayPal into the ground to a state of irreparable damage so they die an agonizing death. PayPal has been the defacto for far too long and it's high time they hit the road, along with their fees and corporate political bull----.

Hello,

Yes, paypal is more secure among others. If you refer to PayPal site, you will find that:

• Technology
    Our state-of-the-art fraud models and proprietary fraud engine work together to help stop fraudulent transactions before they happen. In addition, PayPal stays at the forefront of security, developing many anti-fraud technologies every year.
  • Experience
    With PayPal, you've got the industry's most experienced fraud team on your side. PayPal processes billions of dollars in payments each year, allowing us to continually perfect our anti-fraud protections. As a result, PayPal's loss rate is significantly lower than the industry average. We also work with federal law enforcement to catch criminals.
  • Privacy
    PayPal is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. When you send or request money using PayPal, recipients never see your bank account numbers or credit card numbers. They only see your email address, date of sign-up, and whether or not you have completed PayPal's Verification process.

It is more secure. And trusted by majority of people.

Thanks for posting that copy/paste job from the PayPal site. Of course they're going to talk up their own brand... would you think otherwise? Again, until they start combating fraudulent charge-backs and bull---- disputes, my opinion on them will remain unchanged. And each and every time I have to refund anybody (for whatever reason) I make the effort to call those ----sticks and demand they return of the 30 cent transaction fee that they feel they're entitled to. There's principals involved here.

Back