• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do not purchased on goodydomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mail is sent for 2 days!!But is still no reply!!And his MSN is still busy!!I can not say anything!!
I just let everybody to know what is goodydomains.com
DO NOT TRUST THEM!

haohaobbs said:
I can promises never to disobey again!!

Its obvious that you violated their TOS...cause you said : I can promises never to disobey again!! ....AGAIN??? It means you have violated their TOS...if im Goodydomains...i will do the same thing.....

Im sure that you did not even FINISH reading the TOS.. http://www.goodydomains.com/hostingtos.htm

Last edited:
You are wrong!!I am the first time to resell and my english is very poor!!So I can not read any more!!
I have open my account for less 20 days,How can I disobey again,again!!!

At first he cancel my WHM account is wrong,I have clients on it!!How can I explain to them!!They are lost all on it!

ibnuasad said:
Its obvious that you violated their TOS...cause you said : I can promises never to disobey again!! ....AGAIN??? It means you have violated their TOS...if im Goodydomains...i will do the same thing.....

Im sure that you did not even FINISH reading the TOS.. http://www.goodydomains.com/hostingtos.htm

The guy's english is not the best, based ony your posts, you don't seem to like him much... do you know anything about resellers?

By the way, haohaobbs, try not to post more than once in a row.
And ibnuasad, what is your problem? You seem to really hate haohaobbs, so just lay off him a bit.

punkfan91 said:
And ibnuasad, what is your problem? You seem to really hate haohaobbs, so just lay off him a bit.
even i got d same feelin when i read d thread

punkfan91 said:

He seems to hate a lot non-english speaking people... seeing a pattern in his posts... something along the lines of japanese hosts should host japanese people, english hosts should host english people, so on and so forth... time for marking some bad reputation if you ask me.

Well, if you were hosted by me and your client uploaded something against my TOS, I would terminate the clients account and maybe suspend yours long enough to tell you to watch out. But, I really think that it's unprofessional and disrespectful to completely alienate a client for that kind of thing. Looks like an easy way to make a quick buck to me.
Ibnuasad's Problem: He notices many other hosts and clients acting hostilely toward chinese and that they have a good reason for doing so. He sees this as a good way to uniformly fit in. After all, not many hateful posts toward chinese get deleted by staff. As you can see, he has taken this too far and is almost at the point of flaming all chinese sounding people. Almost racist...

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

To clarify - this person's account has been associated with numerous violations of our Terms of Service. Phishing attempts, Spam Attempts, Illegal Money Scamming attempts, and the list goes on.

We do not suspend an entire reseller account without cause, and in this case it was completely obvious to us there was cause.

There are no money back refunds for accounts after 7 days, especially under illegal content circumstances.

This person has been spoken to on numerous occasions, without any rudeness or shortness associated with the conversations. We have simply explained the situation and told him we do not allow illegal material, no matter what.

The fact of the matter is, it is his responsibility to make certain our terms of service are followed by all of his clients. And this was simply not done.

It is unfortunate that these forums have been turned into smear machines for individuals who simply do not read the terms of service.

If there are any questions concerning this matter please let us know.

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com

Last edited:
You see guys.....R.E.A.D T.H.E D.A.M.N T.O.S B.E.FO.R.E Y.O.U P.O.I.N.T F.I.N.G.E.R.S......D.O.N.T B.E S.O D.U.M.B!

Ken96 said:
Well, if you were hosted by me and your client uploaded something against my TOS, I would terminate the clients account and maybe suspend yours long enough to tell you to watch out. But, I really think that it's unprofessional and disrespectful to completely alienate a client for that kind of thing. Looks like an easy way to make a quick buck to me.
Ibnuasad's Problem: He notices many other hosts and clients acting hostilely toward chinese and that they have a good reason for doing so. He sees this as a good way to uniformly fit in. After all, not many hateful posts toward chinese get deleted by staff. As you can see, he has taken this too far and is almost at the point of flaming all chinese sounding people. Almost racist...
Yours are very true,I am a Chinese,So I met this institution!!I have purchased 13 months' service on it,I have only used it less than 20 days!!I request him return 12 months' fee.I think my acting is very reasonable,But he ignored me!!I do not know what I do.I have lost my all clients and fame for this thing!
The kind of this service is rather terrible!!

Hey..are you really .d.u.m.b. or you are playing .d.u.m.b.??? Read the TOS..you cant claim any money after 7 days...learn some english!!!!

ibnuasad said:
Hey..are you really .d.u.m.b. or you are playing .d.u.m.b.??? Read the TOS..you cant claim any money after 7 days...learn some english!!!!
I can read english but I want to tell you that the kind of service is the true????
I have send a mail to their feedback I say:

I think there are two way to do!!One way is reture my money back(You can deduct some fee,I have only used 20 days).Another way is to reactivate my account(I will move the illegal website right now and I will comply the term!!I can promises never to disobey again!!)

But I do not get any reply up to now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back