• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Disrespectful people

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Disrespectful people;
Come here only to complain when there host is down..
But never come here to review good hosts.
:confused4

Last edited:
Your right. I've grown use to it and honestly you should do because people are naturaly rude and not going to change.

Well i guess by coming here to complain, they will get alot of sympathy votes from people here :) There will be people who will take the opportunity to put down the host in question :)

I had a user whom i refused his signup threaten to post bad posts about my site in web hosting forums just because he feels that will create alot of negative publicity for me.

I would like to complain about one host I still have for fooling around with files, as they continually have billing problems, causing their site to become suspended several times. Its happening yet again at this time.

But I also would like to praise Namepad for being the most reliable hosting service I have encountered. I personally have recommended them to people and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are prompt with customer service and always give a heads up when they will do server things.

I would think though that there isnt a place to go at that time for people when their site goes down, as the main site could very well be down as well. Or the mods at the host could be so power hungry they do not like any criticism whatsoever about the hosting, simply stating they get the hosting for free and should can it, dismissing any professionalism even though said people may need to place ads or spend their time posting in the forum to get their hosting, making it essentially not "free".

@Darknight

Top man! That is what i noticed too. In two years of business I good not much positive reviews, but I get them then people comes on chat. If you make something wrong from your side that customer cause offline or any other issue, that is it you just get tons of negative reviews, but I would not recommend to pay attention to it. You can notice many big companies have thousands of bad reviews and still customers orders from them. I think the most important thing is how popular your service is, anything else DOES NOT MATTER ;)

Don't you love the people that threaten to leave bad reviews for suspending their account? It's so nice to have that :p

Don't you love the people that threaten to leave bad reviews for suspending their account? It's so nice to have that :p

a very common thing for every hosters
hahaha
some even threaten u when they refuse to pay but want to continue the service.
:)

I dont know if that was left for me, but I wasnt referring to my personal account, I meant the hosts account being suspended.

People never notice the hard work behind the scene when everything is going smoothly. Fortunately, there are some good people who do understand what is correct and what is not.

@bagpiper
yeah, there is some users, they do understand that we have lots of work to do, and they don't mind if we tell then to wait for a moment.

but there is a lot users, they expect u to immediately fix all the problems they caused themself within 10 minutes!!!

for god sake, they think we are god and able to fix the server in just 10 minutes!!!???

I dont know if that was left for me, but I wasnt referring to my personal account, I meant the hosts account being suspended.

Well, it wasn't intended for anyone. I didn't even see your post. Are you even hosted at smmsWEB/SiteBunker?

Anyways, I am referring to the users that refuse to pay, then get suspended, then want us to unsuspend them, then still don't pay. Then they start threatening. That's what I mean.

The thing is people cannot get an idea being a client. They need to act as the hoster for at least one day. So they can get a simple idea how hosts are running.

Even when I was only a client, I couldn't thought how they work. But it's totally different now. Sympathy is clients cannot get an idea for his all life.
What to do?

Anyway I must say I haven't got a negative review yet. Maybe I am lucky or maybe because I'm still new. ;)

Hmm, true.

well... it makes sense after all. When your host is down, You have a greater impulse to complain, than when your with a good host, too busy (abusing) using its features and enjoying it, and to pre-occupied with your doing to think about giving a excellent review.

Well, thats what i tell my self anyways...

(( please mind my cold humor :eek: ))

but most user usually will only write bad review.
most of them are too "busy" for writing a good review

i think i am lucky, coz there is some client actually did recommended my hosting service to people.
hehehe

nowadays, there is a lot of abuser did not follow the TOS/AUP and violated it.
they did not even read a single line of the TOS/AUP, and when sending them warning letter, they ignore it.
until the service was suspended due to abuse, they go and write bad reviews with fake stories...

i'm sure a lot of hosters do have such experience b4...

hmm...

I know im a webhost my self, but I still take the time to go around and give other hosts the acknowledgement they deserve and give them true and good reviews. How ever, I give bad reviews to the ones who actually deserve it.

Reasons for bad reviews: Poor support, i mean really poor. "disappearing hosts". Hosts that are too stuck up with their ego to pay proper attention to their users. Staff Abusing users (( only with records i can do this, like screenshot ect. )). Not much really. Theres only been a few companies that have completely bad reviews from me. maybe only 3.

How ever the amount I praise is out standing (( if you can find them :x ))
I do so many recommendations its not even funny...

Well, mostly I do it for free host.
Don't have much time for fueling my competition with my cash.

:welcome:
Kudos to all you hard workers.
(( no acknowledgement to the hosts who bend corners, Nothing for you but living with the guilt ))

Last edited:
that is the main thing of service business. when things are going good, no one cares. When things fall down, people start to complain... you are right

Back