• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DISKCRITICAL:The file system /dev/loop0, critical status because it is 100% full.

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
I`m receiving a strange error message from cpanel.

The file system /dev/loop0, which is mounted at /var/tmp, has reached critical status because it is 100% full.

Notification Type: diskcritical
Filesystem: /dev/loop0
Mount Point: /var/tmp
Percentage Full: 100%

Disk Information:

Used: 3.11GB
Available: 0.01GB
Total: 3.29GB

I checked the disk usage via whm and it appears to be fine.

tmp.png

Any suggestions?

Cheers :)

The info in WHM isn't always reliable/accurate. Find out what's in your /tmp and why all of the space is full. Clear it. Check for hanging processes. Try restarting apache because it's possible that one of your users caused this by a hanging install or something along those lines. Additionally, if you're running suPHP and it's a PHP script, the ownership of the files should tell you who is causing the problem. Also check out running tmpwatch.

Thanks, I took a look in the directory and there was mainly sql dumps in there. I cleaned out the entire directory, seems to have done the trick, no more annoying email alerts. Thanks for the suggestions and advice [MENTION=4943]deeplist[/MENTION] . :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Back