• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

directoris: banned for life

Blizzy

thats it.
directoris is down again..
I HATE DIRECTORIS. my patience has expired.

im switching to myacen.

OMG
you won't believe how much downtime i have to put up with.

they've reset and reconfigured their server a good 3x without warning. BOYCOTT directoris!!! I probably racked up about 2 months of downtime already ever since 1 year ago.

Well lets see: 1 year=12 months
downtime=2 month

uptime=10/12 is about 83% uptime, well its good if it was a free host.

Let's see.... just how much did you pay to get this level of service?

How can these one time fee plans ever make it? Everyone (correctly so) becomes all hot and bothered by "unlimited bandwidth" promotions but this is basically the same type of thing. Kind of like your boss telling you that he will pay you $200,000 to do your job for the rest of your life. It may look good in the first year but there will be some day when you will stop coming to work.

true

but how the f*ck can a host screw up their server and RE-SETUP your account 3x or 4x?!?!

can't they get it right hte first time!?

a free webhost is even more reliable. ... at least when freewebhosts have downtime, its just for 1 or 2 days. at directoris, downtime means 2weeks-1.5 months

Back