• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DirectAdmin Server Admin

william232

Hi all,

I am looking for some1 or a company to help me manage my server admin this will be a paid job only thing is i dont want a monthly fee i'd hope it to be a one-time fee for each instance eg ip needs to change over watever so basically im looking for some one who is able to charge per instance if somthing goes wrong with my vps

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,William

I'd be able to help you. I've been setting up and running DirectAdmin servers for close to 8 years now. Shoot a PM if I can be of help.

I sent him a message 3 days ago and heard nothing back. Sorry, but that's not the kind of person I want to do business with.

Good luck finding somebody else to run your hosting for you.

@Deeplist - i have been busy trying to get my vps sorted as some how my vps lost all of its data so im in the process of getting directadmin installed. also i have not seen you on msn yet as i mostly do all my chatting on msn and aim. also how much do you charge of setting up name servers in directadmin?

@tninternet How much do you charge of setting up name servers in directadmin

See above please.

Thanks,William

Back