• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DigitalWorldhost Closed without any notification

Im checking the site daily ..but still no revelent information .
It take alot of time to have an idea about what happening .???????????:!?????

Im recieving a complaints everyday from my clients because of the non-working sites ...and everyday im loosing my reputation ...

Im checking the site daily ..but still no revelent information .
It take alot of time to have an idea about what happening .???????????:!?????

Im recieving a complaints everyday from my clients because of the non-working sites ...and everyday im loosing my reputation ...
You need to find a new reseller host chichiko. Hopefully your clients will have their own backups so you can get their websites online rather than waiting.

Take a look in the offers section for hosts that can offer reseller hosting to suit you.

[JSH]John;1061130 said:
You need to find a new reseller host chichiko. Hopefully your clients will have their own backups so you can get their websites online rather than waiting.

Take a look in the offers section for hosts that can offer reseller hosting to suit you.

Already got a new reseller ( last week ).
but there are no sites to transfer ..even no accurate information if the backups are available or not ..

Well I checked today and it said that the server was reformatted, so all data is gone.
I am also a customer of DWH and had all my data lost.

I never received an email and to be honest, I am far too busy to be checking FWS and DWH's site. And honestly, I didnt think I needed to. They seemed solid and I didnt think I had anything to worry about, so I didnt check too often.

However I decided to randomly check out the site Sunday, 4/12 to see that press release. I immediately hopped onto MSN and talked with Tang and learned of this. He told me the server would be up for another week or two, which I thought would be fine.

My bad - I did not back up my stuff. It was early (or late) in the morning and I was leaving for a spring break trip in only a few hours - I had no time to back up sites.
I went on the trip and had no internet access, well..the iPhone counts I guess, but I couldnt back up anything with that.

I arrive home Saturday, 4/18 and proceed to back up my data, but the server has already gone offline.

However I am not going to place the blame all on DWH. If the mass email did not work there aren't many other ways to get in contact.
My most recent email, according to my Gmail, was back in March. No, I have no filters or anything.

Sad that the host is closing.
How I am talking with Tang about getting a refund and I must say that it is going well.
I appreciate all the effort that is going into getting backups and refunds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already got a new reseller ( last week ).
but there are no sites to transfer ..even no accurate information if the backups are available or not ..

Mate that is a pity to hear about your bad experience and I believe that you need to start looking for the positive moments in this situation (of course bad ones more there) and I think that now you will understand that third party backup solutions is what you need and need to take care your self.
Good luck to you

Very sad to see your valuable information are lost just like that. It is very mucIh possible to take action against them. There are multiple ways available one such way is reporting to paypal (If their payment GW is paypal).

This is not the professionalism.

Very sad to see your valuable information are lost just like that. It is very mucIh possible to take action against them. There are multiple ways available one such way is reporting to paypal (If their payment GW is paypal).

This is not the professionalism.

We have already provided a partial or complete refund to any and all clients who have requested one.

If anyone is in need of a partial or complete refund please let us know asap and I will process it through my own paypal if need be.

We are very sorry for what has happened and can not be more sorry but now there is nothing more we can do.

Best regards,

Tang

Back