• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Digital Dream

It looks great - just two points:

1. It took over 30 secs to finish loading on a cable connection in NYC (no way I'm frequenting the forums).

2. You might want to make all the cells line up cause it just looks messy without it.

Otherwise - nice skin - I couldnt tell what forum software it was without looking at the copyright.

Nice layout and color combinations.
It's true for some reason it took a while for it to load - you may want to look into that
Other than that I think its great.

Yeah i think its beacuse the way i save my graphics.. I wanted to maintain a high detail level so i guess the file its a bit big.. But not to worry there are other skins that loads up really quick.. :)

Thanks for the suggestion and comments

I got a suggestion.

Maybe you could move the forum table up a bit, seeing you've got that large gap there because of the graphic. But, then again, you would be missing out on a bit of that great image! :D

Yeah i know everyone is complaining that the header is too big, but like u said if i move the forum up then the header wouldn't look that good..

Back