• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Did you abuse any kids today, fws?

Well you see, I had a day planned of abusing a bunch of little kids - but then I logged onto facebook and saw loads of people had cartoon profile pictures. My immediate reaction was to stop abusing kids.

Changing your profile picture to a cartoon is an empty gesture. I made a real difference by pledging to not abuse children until Monday December 6th. Heck, i'll even hold off till the new year.

I don't really see what changing a picture will do. I think asking people to donate $1 or something would be more beneficial. I'm getting tired of these social uproars over something for a month.

What happened to the gay bullying thing? Now everyone's focused on child abuse? What will it be next? This is proof the world has ADD.

I don't really see what changing a picture will do. I think asking people to donate $1 or something would be more beneficial. I'm getting tired of these social uproars over something for a month.

What happened to the gay bullying thing? Now everyone's focused on child abuse? What will it be next? This is proof the world has ADD.

Who cares, it's fun :)

Drw9c.png

Jan is lying. she must be the molester herself, hence the rubber duck to attract the kiddies. ;) j/k Jan

Back