• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[DEV] phpbb 3.0 RC2 pre mod 0.1 (AdSmart)

bbrian017

I'm putting together an phpbb RC2 script that would be specifically for people that like to make money with they’re web site. I think you will like it, it's clean and simple but still under construction. I will post here when it's available for download. The ad spots are really easy to change size for all your ad needs. I think people will like this because it's powered by an extremely powerful message board. The script will be like this from the install. So you upload the files and install the board, it will have everything already added

Upgrade to the next phpbb RC.x is as easy as overwriting files and running install/database_update.php

Progress: In Dev
MOD: phpbb 3.0 RC2 pre mod 0.1 (AdSmart)
Description: Allows you to easily add Ads to your forums