• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Design work $40-100

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
Hey all,
I need to see if someone could do a web design for me. I have the logo attached below. If I can get the design with the slice that'd be great. Do the design and tell me how much and if I like it, I'll take it through paypal. I don't have much to ask regarding the design except work with the logo. This is for somebody else so I'll see how he likes the design before I pick it. Thank you!

Ps. If I get great designs, I'd like to work with the designer for future projects.

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 30
Jonny: Please show me the design and the price and if the guy likes it then you'll get it. I just want the screen shot at first or the sample and then I'll take the original.

I usally take a form of contact and build the template from what you wan't it to be. I just haven't got a template on hand.

Sorry to But in on the thread bush, just thought id say that jonny's designs are awesome, if you can work with him, you should ;)

Back