• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Design Contest >> #1 webhosting | #2 domain | #3 ads

MaXAngel

hi @all!

this is going to be a design contest!

prizes:

for the best: 500MB webspace / 10gig monthly traffic / php/mysql/cgi/pop etc.. + de/com/net/org/info/biz (for 1-2 years)

for the second best: de/com/net/org/info/biz (you get email support for changing dns etc..)

for the third best: ads @ mailfever.de for ever (bannerrotation)

what you must do?

make a real nice mystikal design for a ebooks page.

title: mystik ebooks
undertitel: where reading turns into reality
navigation: news, books, faq, contact
maximal for 800x600 not to wide but not to small ;)
best would be something like:

=====
header
---------
navi
--------
content
=====

need much space for content..

color: dark ;)

"example pages"
http://www.soulgarbage.de.vu
http://ebookhitz.com/unkown/

don'ts : 3D things..
do's like weird fotos.. (best page/example soulgarbage)

theme: has to do a little with books, a little mystery, maybe a girl :), little sadness dunno :)

hope many GOOD webdesigners are going to participate..

edit: OPEN END! (coz of some other projects i have still some time)

pls just post here your screenies.

btw: prizes won't be given for rubbish, so pls try your best (don't wanna sound mean - but don't want to give a hosting package to a designer whos design I won't want to takle ;) )

Competitors (hope the word is written correctly :p )

- http://3cd.net/ebooks

Last edited:
Originally posted by MaXAngel
aha.. and what does that mean? :)
:biggrin2: he he that means I am in the competition. :biggrin2: u mad me laugh. lol Max :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

So who has won, its a few days past the 21st of aug now.

BTW - I am fuse303 - I had to open another account a while ago, as I couldn't post with this one for some strange reason :S.

the thing is: can't give you the first prize, coz you were the only competitor ;)

but i have still 2 other ones who didn't post here but wrote me an email.. unfortunatly they arent often online..

why can't you give him it if you have 2 others who e-mailed you their entries? Sounds a little unfair that fuse303 designs had to spend a lot of time making a design which they thought could get the hosting package and now your telling them they can only get a domain? :rolleyes: :confused: :angry2:

who told him he was getting a webspace package anyway?

don't you think it is MORE unfair for me? look, if nobody had submitted somthing, some noob could just make a table design a claim first prize coz he was the only one who made something..

read my "btw"...

this is no ofence to you fuse ;) - but i will wait till the others are finished.

Then you should say no one won if you didn't like the designs instead of telling fuse303 that they won but can't have the first price because no one else entered. BTW that design that they made is not "noobish".

omg hell, unix learn reading... devious2:

first of all.. _when_ and _where_ did I say fuse won anyway even anything? (and read it again, coz neither did I say, fuse won't get a price at all, i am just nut yet sure, and have to wait)

second: _when_ and _where_ did I say that fuse or "they" were noobs? it was only an example.. just read again and again...

I'm just saying you said that you wouldn't let a noob design win 1st place, second you told fuse303 that they could only have 2nd and 3rd prizes if they won cause no one else entered.

Originally posted by MaXAngel
the thing is: can't give you the first prize, coz you were the only competitor ;)

but i have still 2 other ones who didn't post here but wrote me an email.. unfortunatly they arent often online..

There's my proof.

lol you are so funny..

really you are totally missunderstanding me. but okay, @fuse say thanks to unix for what comes next:

fuse303 sorry but you are a noob, thats why i won't give you _any_ prize now!!

@unix: happy now? NOW i said it... tss..

wish I could solve such problemes always that easy.., topic can be closed now :classic2: :cool:

Never treat people the way you wouldn't like to be treated yourself ... Anyway, you don't deserve any other entries. The way you handle people is below any form of civilization!

wow Max Angel your a real ---. I've seen fuse303's (project5s) work and he isn't a noob, you are. :rolleyes:

Back