• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Deploy. Simple. Fast. Reliable.

alfishstik

It's time for free web hosting to evolve. We're all tired of sorting through host after host, trying to find the one we can trust to actually host our website. Each host advertises features, but most bloat their servers with these features, slowing them down. In the years of my search for the pinnacle of free hosting, no host has actually focused on speed and reliability.

So today I'm launching Deploy.
It's a one-of-a-kind static host offering speed and reliability above all else. Our servers are configured minimally with the least software possible.

Deploy continues in the lost legacy of Staticloud. The easy-to-use interface makes sure that you never have to click more than once to get your site up. Deploy offers simplicity without compromising the most important features: custom domains and 301 (permanent) redirects.

However, this comes at a bit of a cost: 1MB space, no cPanel, FTP, email, or even PHP. But since we're focused on speed and reliability, that's exactly what you'll get.

I've partnered up with SecuredSpeed, one of the leaders in the industry, to offer you the best user experience and peace of mind. I highly recommend them if you're looking for something with a little more space or power.

In case you missed the link.

Enjoy.
Alfred (alfishstik)

Last edited:
What is this? Doesn't look like much on my HTC Desire C. On top 3 random links, I don't know what the rest is.

What is this? Doesn't look like much on my HTC Desire C. On top 3 random links, I don't know what the rest is.

Sorry, it can't be used with mobile right now, since it involves dragging and dropping (and I don't think you'd want to upload something on your phone anyway). Maybe try it out on a desktop/laptop later? :)

I will try tomorrow then, its 1:38 AM here ;)

*Edit: Your website looks the same to me on my pc.

Last edited:
Back