• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

deluxservers.com whmcs license not valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHN-Eric

Hello,
I just checked whmcs and used their license tool to see if deluxservers.com is valid. It appears that deluxservers.com is not licensed. Although their license debug appears valid, it doesn't appear to be licensed. http://www.deluxservers.com/clients/?licensedebug

I advise using caution, with deluxservers.com. I emailed WMHCS, waiting to hear back from them.

deluxservers.png

Well I just checked and it is showing as licensed correctly. As wswd mentioned, it is possible that license was suspended for not making the payment.

Hello, thank you all for your concerns on whmcs license. There was a technical issue with the license and with the change of our server's IP address which has been resolved now. You may check it on whmcs database now.

Hello, thank you all for your concerns on whmcs license. There was a technical issue with the license and with the change of our server's IP address which has been resolved now. You may check it on whmcs database now.
It would have been better if the OP just contacted WHMCS rather than posting this publicly, but it's good to hear you weren't using a nulled license and it was renewed.

deluxservers.com whmcs is valid

deluxservers.com whmcs is valid.

Attachments

• NewPic 1.jpg
    NewPic 1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back