• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Delete My FWS Account

Master TJ

Hello,

I would like to request of deletion of my entire FWS account and posts and threads.

Please any MOD can you help me?

Yours thankful!

Out of interest, why would you want your account deleting? It's not exactly serving harm...

Any reason why you'd want this?

We don't delete accounts. What we can do is disable your account so it can't be used anymore. If you have posted any personal info we can delete that.

Any reason why you'd want this?

We don't delete accounts. What we can do is disable your account so it can't be used anymore. If you have posted any personal info we can delete that.

Interesting answer. Anyone should have the "right" to leave at any time. RageQuitting is a minor net meme.

He's made 121 posts and a lot threads would be hard to follow if there's removed posts. So, that is one major reason why we don't delete posts. Every forum I know does this the same way we do.

I suspect he doesn't work for Hostgator anymore and would like to close his account. That's fine. But until we know more that's just speculation and that's why I'm asking. As Jan pointed out if he wants a new username for his account, that's fine too.

If you close his account, can he start a new account then or will he get banned for having more then one account?

If he wants the account closed he can't create a new account. We allow 1 account per person. We can change his username if that is the issue. If he creates a new account the likely action will be us merging the accounts and asking him what he's up to.

I am a representative of HostGator India. But I have a different work altogether now. So I am not able to post here. Many of my posts are not eligible for Professional Company Posting. So I do not wish that my company sees these posts. If you able to change both the username and email id then you can transfer the account to my personal email id and username.

If you able to change both the username and email id then you can transfer the account to my personal email id and username.
Let us know what username you require and you can change your email yourself. You might edit your sig and avatar while you are changing things ;)

Wow thank you guys! I hope everything will be fine now!! Now I can login and use FWS and be updated about everything without any risks I hope... Phew...

No, but if it's just one or two quotes that you want changed, I can do it for you.

Back