• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DeiseHost down?

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that Deisehost.com is down? In the past I have had connection issues with the server and have been blocked by the firewall on a weekly basis for months, but I think it is actually down now.

Dylan doesn't appear to be around, so I am unsure of how to contact him.

-Mark

The homepage and such? Or accounts? I'm not sure if they are on different servers or anything. But, their homepage works fine for me.

Their homepage did not work, but appears to now. My site still appear offline though. Perhaps they moved the site elsewhere to allow contact, which is good. I can submit a ticket finally.

Their homepage did not work, but appears to now. My site still appear offline though. Perhaps they moved the site elsewhere to allow contact, which is good. I can submit a ticket finally.

Their site was down due to a power outage at the WireSix 55 Marietta facility earlier this morning which has since been corrected. Their website has always been hosted off site of their clients in the Atlanta location.

EDIT: The website in your signature seems to have been suspended on the server as when I visit it I get the following:

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Hey I was out of my office when the server that hosts our site went down. None of the client accounts were down because they are in a different datacenter. Like Daniel said power outage and remote server.

In response to the suspension of the account as soon as it is overdue that is because of the auto suspension system I enabled. Prior to that I was manually suspending accounts and would let them slide a day or 2 but other people still did not pay there overdue invoices till the account was suspended so the grace period was removed. Sadly it is the only thing I can do right now because I cant leave sites active using resources with out the clients paying for the services they are getting.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Inconvenience for whom? They get away jolly by not paying. Its an inconvenience for us providers.

Per my view, there is not need to say sorry for those who don't pay for what they use.

ps: not offending anyone, just a general view

Back