• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DeiseHost.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kexhosting

Hi,
I was trying to access DeiseHost.Com, but I was disappointed I went there and it was down anyone know any information on this? Why its down i though good uptime until this happened.

Deise Host is not down. It's working fine.
We did a reboot about 2 hours ago but that was like 10 seconds?

Yup, there was no downtime, I have been browsing it a while ago and it was all fine and it's fine now. Must of been some issue on your side.

could the reboot may have affected me I know now that its not down I did a look up, but its not appearing via my side.

MirandaK(Sun Mar 30 05:04:29 UTC-1000 2008)>Joshua, these addresses are not on the World Wide Web, they are on the server.

Joshua(Sat Mar 29 23:04:53 UTC-1000 2008)>huh?

MirandaK(Sun Mar 30 05:04:56 UTC-1000 2008)>The issue you are experiencing may occur if the addresses are blocked by the server.

Joshua(Sat Mar 29 23:05:12 UTC-1000 2008)>Please explain it was working fine until today.

Joshua(Sat Mar 29 23:05:32 UTC-1000 2008)>They did a system reboot today.

MirandaK(Sun Mar 30 05:06:15 UTC-1000 2008)>This issue is not caused due to Road Runner, I would suggest you to contact Server administrator.
I don't get this part, btw thanks for responding with great help Dan! Can you help me out,agian. The cache and reboot dnt work.

now you are just running around making no sense.
Could you please re-explain your above post?
Seems like your trying to make a host look bad without really explaining the above post..
Please explain that bit in quotes...

I had a look through the Firewall's Denied IPs and yours was on there. This happens when you fail to use the correct login details.
Try now.

First of all I admit it was my fault for miss-logins. Secondly I would like to say that Dan is doing a good job for support, third
now you are just running around making no sense.
Could you please re-explain your above post?
Seems like your trying to make a host look bad without really explaining the above post..
Please explain that bit in quotes...
I think Dan understood that, if not I am not sure why he replied. This has been the best support I have gotten from a host before.
I don't see how its a big deal CnR, this shows that Dan can handle issues that are not caused by his side but the client and help them anyways.
I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but I hate it when people say what I am doing when I didn't mean it that way.
btw i tried iTexWeb Services hmm how can I put it in a good way, click to host i don't like my opinion, maybe fact who knows. Good luck with your host, maybe I don't mean it.

"Your alive! Do ****in something!! The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look, Listen, Choose, Act."
Barbara Hall​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back