• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated servers in Croatia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott77

b&
I am in search of high performance server solutions in Croatia. What can you suggest to me?

What hosting provider will be better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Scott77
Kindly look at our offer of a dedicated servers - CROWEB.HOST
Own DC (Zagreb, Croatia), Croatian IPs, unmetred/unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 Live Support, 100% power & 99.99% network uptime guarantee etc.

@admin: this post is previously deleted, with a reason: "That's not in Croatia". Our company is legaly structured Croatian company (Capital of Croatia, Zagreb) - kindly check at Google Maps

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with Webhosting-wmd.hr is their customer support.
Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

Webhosting-wmd.hr is reliable one.
you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
I would very highly recommend them to anyone!

I joined Webhosting-wmd.hr a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back