• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server with Plesk Key

Depends

:D That might be the case.

However, you get what you pay for.
The price is cheaper for a reason.
I am not rackshack so I do not know how they dropped the bottom line.

With the support, service, and connection I have this is a price I can offer. If someone wanted to purchase more bandwidth I could go a little lower.

This price is pretty much fair market.

well i happen to think rackshack has got quite reliable, so if i was going to pay that much it would be with rackshack.

:D

Thanks for the input.

I doubt I am willing to cut back on employees and decrease my Bandwidth limits. I currently only sell bandwidth I have available. I avoid the numbers game so in the future I don't find myself undersold. The only one that suffers is the clients.

They are selling 400 GIG for 99/month.
So lets assume for a sec they have free storage space and pay nothing for employees.

I don't know of anywhere that you can purchase bandwidth for .24 cents a gig. They would have to be getting it cheaper than that in order to make money. Then count employees, server space and utilites. They may be fine now but you never know what will happen in the future.

The current market price for wholesale bandwidth is about 500-1,000 for a T1 line worth of bandwidth ( 500 GIG ) $1-2 per GIG.
I use T1 because everyone knows what it is. You really do not bother with getting just 1 T1 line. Normally you have a larger connection and you "turn on" part of it.

:D

Back